I have contacted 2 of the big LCL companies in China to have a cargo moved to the US. However, they could not do it as my supplier does not have a DG license permit (Dangerous Goods) in order to export. I was wondering are they other alternatives in exporting w/o the license.

If the goods require a license for export, exporting them without a license may be a violation and may attract fines, penalties and other action as provided under the applicable law. There is not enough information in the question to answer your question but this is a general guideline. The first step would be to classify the goods correctly, determine the licensing requirements, if any, and file necessary applications to obtain the required licenses, if any, prior to export. You may also need to verify the import formalities in the US.

Answered 4 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2020 LLC. All rights reserved.