I am getting ready to launch a local small business mastermind group, and expect 25-30 attendees. My goal with this is to offer a structure to local entrepreneurs who are interested in the mastermind concept. I would like to keep the actual mastermind meetings free or low cost in order to get people in the group, however I would like to explore other opportunities to monetize using this platform. Bi-Weekly Accountability Calls? Bring in local professional service providers? (accountant, lawyer, insurance agent, etc.) I have a business development consulting background, so maybe something around structuring joint ventures?
People obviously pay for perceived value. Use the free meetups as fodder for your monetized product.
1. Take the questions/topics talked about at the meetings
2. Host paid calls / web conferences / teleseminars answering those questions
3. Sell access to recordings, slides, or transcripts of those calls
4. Host expert interviews related to the above, record them, repeat step #3.
5. Repackage Steps #2, #3, and #4 into your own business consulting business
6. Funnel the leads from Step #5 into a paid weekly call or one-on-one consulting.
If you have other questions, or need a more detailed outline, feel free to book a call.
To your success,