I am a home based mompreneur and I own Expert Estates LLC. With home baked goods, you are going to have to clear all levels of government for your licensing. You will need to register your venture with your state and county government; there could be local laws that affect how you operate as well. Make sure you obtain appropriate food service and general business permits. Some local food and farming groups have commercial kitchens available that members can use, which might be a good starting option for your business if there is one available. Your county's public health department is another place to look for guidelines on what you need in your area.

Answered 6 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2020 LLC. All rights reserved.